Within walking distance to town, Baileys Grove Campground is just minutes away from beautiful Lake Michigan, fantastic fishing charters, sandy beaches, the
Ridges Sanctuary and the famous Cana Island Lighthouse. Also centrally located on the peninsula, Baileys Grove Campground is a quick ten minute drive from all
Door County has to offer including the villages of Sister Bay, Ephraim, Fish Creek, and Egg Harbor. Read More
- W = Water
- E30 = 30amp electric
- E50 = 50amp electric
- B = Back-in
- P = Pull-through
- S = Sewer
||MH, TT, 5th Wheel
||Sites: 107 - 115
||Sites: 300 - 505
||Sites: 11, 12,
200 - 204
||Sites: 100 - 106
||Sites: 600 - 809
- Monthly Rates: $900.00 - includes W/E/S ($800.00 for W/E)
- Seasonal Rates: $1,800.00 - Includes: W/S/E & Outside storage
- 7 day cancellation notice (A fee of a single night stay will be charged if notice is less then 7 days)
- Extra tent on site (Add $15.00 per night
- 10% discount for Good Sam Members (One per customer)
- 7th night Free! (Only one discount applies)
- Free WiFi throughout the park
- Game Room
- Complementary Coffee in the morning
- The Best Free Popocorn in Door County Every Night!
- Laundry Facility
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Clean Showers & Restrooms
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court
Please, follow these policies to ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone in the park, and to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
- Please use roads and walkways to move around the park. DO NOT walk through other campers' sites.
- Observe posted speed limits.
- Park quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. All radios, stereos, etc. must be OFF. Children must be at their site. No guests
after 9:00 p.m.
- No large rugs permitted on the grass, door mats only, please.
- Swimming pool hours are 9:00 a.m. to dusk. No glass containers are permitted in the pool area. Please place all refuse in the container inside the
- THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Parents must ACCOMPANY and REMAIN with all
children under 14 years of age.
- Campfires are only permitted in the fire rings. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE FIRE RINGS. All campfires should be extinguished
by 11:00 p.m.
- Firewood is sold in the office. Do not cut trees, branches, or peel bark. If you bring your own firewood, you must burn it before you leave, or
take it home.
- Help us maintain the campground sites and bathrooms. Please inform us if there is a problem needing our attention.
- Pets are welcome. You must keep your pet(s) on a leash and clean up after them. Pets are not to be left in the park unattended.
- Help us recycle. You will be given garbage and recycling bags upon arrival. Glass, plastic, aluminum cans, tin, and newspapers should be placed in
the clear bag and garbage in the other bag. Leave the bags at the road by your site by 11:00 a.m. and it will be picked up.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Re-register by 10:00 a.m. if staying additional unconfirmed days. Unapproved late check outs will be charged $2 per
hour until departure. Check in any time after 2:00 p.m.
- Courtesy phone is located in the laundry room.
Failure to follow campground policies may result in your dismissal from the park with no refund.
Baileys Grove Travel Park & Campground
2552 County Road F
PO BOX 198
Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
GPS: 45.07145 x 87.13546
The Kropuenske Family
Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your Name & Telephone # so we can contact you quickly.